As of 2nd February 2016 Sage Instant Accounts has had a revamp and name change, and is now Sage 50 Accounts Essentials.
I am being asked by many clients if they need to upgrade to the new software, and my answer is if you are happy with what you are using then not necessarily, but if you could make use of the new enhanced features in Essentials then it might be worth moving now while Sage are offering discounts to existing Instant Accounts users, or whilst their launch offer is available. Both of these are available through us at Silicon Bullet so get in touch for details.
Essentials New Features
Essentials has all the features you used to enjoy with Instant Account Plus, with extra bells and whistles, taken from the last Sage 50 release, including
- Improved Error correction – something I have grown to love in Sage 50 Accounts 2016 is the ability to un-allocate payments and credits from Invoices and Refunds. fabulous for those busy accounts which have got a bit messy over time. Also journals can now be edited too.
- Automatic Backups – set your software to backup daily to remove the need for staff to remember to backup.
- Drill down on aged Debtors and creditors – be in better control of money owed and the money you owe.
- Streamlined Dialogue Boxes – find the information you need quickly and easily.
- Control Your Stock – set up products easily with an in-built wizard.
- Sage Drive – access your accounts information from outside your office.
You can see how some of these improvements work in my previous post about the new features in Sage 50 2016
Sage 50 Accounts Essentials is available on subscription and starts from £15 per month plus VAT for one user and one company, and includes automatic updates so you are always on the latest version, and the tracker app so you can keep an eye on your figures on your mobile device. This also includes online support, to have telephone support added the price is £25 per month.
Sage currently have an introductory offer* to celebrate the launch of this new product, You can get started straight away at an introductory price of £99 plus VAT for your first year, reverting to RRP at the end of the first year. This offer is valid until 31st May 2016, get in touch with us on 01604 420057 if you wish to order.
*Terms and conditions apply – get in touch for details.