We at Silicon Bullet are excitedly anticipating the release of Sage 50 Accounts 2015. It was originally due on 4th August but the date has slipped and as I write this on 7th August we have no new date of availability yet. To see all the new features from 2014 to 2017 then take a look at this more recent post here.
What’s New ?
So here is a taster of some of the improvements you will get with this latest release of Sage 50
- Cloud capabilities – if you want to access the data from anywhere then this can be set up in the new version.
- Access for your Accountant – with the cloud capabilities accountants will be able to access your data live if required.
- New Look and Feel – navigation and look have been improved
- Automated Back-ups – no more having to remember to back-up your Sage – secure automated backups can now be scheduled.
- Improved Scalability – when your business grows, Sage can now allow up to 20 users and 1,500,000 transactions *conditions apply
- Mobile Data – there is a mobile app (which requires an additional subscription) which allows you access to your data on the move.
- Subscriptions – perpetual licenses and monthly subscriptions are now available.
To find out more or to purchase and upgrade or change to subscriptions then please contact Alison on 01604 420057.