23 Mar 2015
March 23, 2015

New Marriage Allowance

0 Comment

If your total income is less than £10600 in the next tax year (2015 to 2016), you might be able to reduce the tax bill of your wife, husband or civil partner by up to £212.

The new Marriage Allowance will let you  transfer some of your Personal Allowance to you partner.

This new allowance will be available later on this year, but you can register in advance now so you will receive an email informing you when you can claim.

For more information and to register then go to the HMRC website

Are you eligible ?

Are you eligible ?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.