- 29 Nov 2013HMRC and Gateway Virus messages.I have noticed over the last few weeks an increase in the number of fake messages which claim to com... 4 Comments
- 21 Jan 2014Good Housekeeping in Sage 50 and Instant AccountsDo you practise good housekeeping with your Sage 50 Accounts Data, or your Sage Instant Accounts? W... 4 Comments
- 12 Jan 2015Sage One PartnersSilicon Bullet have now become Sage One partners. Sage One is the cloud based accounting and payroll... 2 Comments
- 08 Dec 2014Xero CertifiedAlison at Silicon Bullet has been working hard learning all about a relative newcomer into the accou... 2 Comments
- 10 Dec 2013Sage 50 Accounts 2014 – Update 3**Please note – Sage have now issued Service Pack 1 – see our post from February 2013**... 2 Comments
- 16 Nov 2015Sage 50 Accounts V22 Service Pack 2Following the recent service disruption and downtime with Sage Drive, Sage have some important chang...
- 23 Oct 2015Talk Talk Security IssuesSo you are a Talk Talk customer, and you heard on the news today that they have suffered from a cybe...
- 23 Oct 2015Xero Password ChangeThis is not the first time I have had to do a post warning about Phishing from a reputable company,...
- 14 Oct 2015National Minimum Wage and National Living WageThe National Minimum Wage (NMW) increased on 1st October 2015. The rate per hour you get depends on...
- 30 Sep 2015Why do you need Sage Training ?Sage is a very popular product, and many companies buy and install Sage either having bought the sof...
Search our web site
Accounting Accounts Accounts Software Accounts Training ACT! Auto Enrolment Blog Blogging Bookkeeping Cloud Cloud Accounting CRM Email GoCardless HMRC Instant Payroll Invoicing Networking Payroll Pension Pension Module Phishing RTI Sage Sage 50 Sage50 Sage 50 Payroll Sage Accounts Sage Add-On Sage Additions Sage Instant Sage Manager Password Sage Payroll Sage Tips Sage Training Sage Updates Software Swiftpage Tax Codes UKBF VAT VAT Return VAT Returns Wordpress Xero
Supporting your business through I.T.
Proactive support and advice on tap, whenever we need it— Jim Smillie, Managing Director of Robbins Scientific UK