- 29 Nov 2013HMRC and Gateway Virus messages.I have noticed over the last few weeks an increase in the number of fake messages which claim to com... 4 Comments
- 21 Jan 2014Good Housekeeping in Sage 50 and Instant AccountsDo you practise good housekeeping with your Sage 50 Accounts Data, or your Sage Instant Accounts? W... 4 Comments
- 10 Dec 2013Sage 50 Accounts 2014 – Update 3**Please note – Sage have now issued Service Pack 1 – see our post from February 2013**... 2 Comments
- 17 Mar 2014Argh – my Sage has Errors – what shall I do?There is nothing quite like that sinking feeling you get when you run a Sage Data check and find the... 1 Comment
- 09 May 2014Sage TrainingMy main business, and the one I enjoy the most, has always been helping people to get the most out o... 1 Comment
- 20 Nov 2014Sage 50 Payroll Version 21 – New ModulesSage have just released their latest version of Sage Payroll. We are just downloading the software...
- 24 Oct 2014HMRC Filing PenaltiesIf you run a small company of less than 50 employees then you should have recently received a notice...
- 15 Sep 2014Sage 50 Accounts 2015 – New FeaturesThe latest version of Sage 50 has now been released – and I am now undergoing my training on t...
- 07 Aug 2014Sage 50 Accounts 2015We at Silicon Bullet are excitedly anticipating the release of Sage 50 Accounts 2015. It was origin...
- 24 Jul 2014Sage 50 Payroll Update 1 for tax year 2014/15 – V20.02.203 A new update has been released for your Sage 50 Payroll. You should download and install this...
Search our web site
Accounting ACT! Anti-virus Auto Enrolment Blog Blogging Bookkeeping Cash Accounting CRM Email Employees GoCardless Government Gateway HMRC Instant Payroll IT Suupport Networking Payroll Pension Pension Module RTI Sage Sage 50 Sage50 Sage 50 Payroll Sage Accounts Sage Add-On Sage Additions Sage Instant Sage Manager Password Sage Payroll Sage Tips Sage Training Sage Updates Silicon Bullet Software Spam Swiftpage Tax Codes Trojan UKBF VAT VAT Return VAT Returns Virus
Supporting your business through I.T.
Proactive support and advice on tap, whenever we need it— Jim Smillie, Managing Director of Robbins Scientific UK