Instantly Access All Contact Details – Anytime, Anywhere!
ACT! for Web online demo.
Click Here if you are interested in seeing and using our live ACT! for Web demo database.
You will need the following information:
Password: No Password Required
Sell more, serve customers better, and be more productive using ACT! on the Web
- Track up to 255 fields of customer information for instant access to complete details on every relationship.
- Store additional customer information in 8 easy to view tabs, including:
o date- and time-stamped notes
o a comprehensive history log of completed activities
o a list of upcoming calls, meeting and to-do items
o sales opportunities
o group memberships
o user-defined fields
o alternate phone numbers
o alternate contact information
o and record creation date, last edited date and other record statistics
- Manage sales information using the built-in opportunity tracking and forecasting tools and quickly create a sales pipeline graph, showing your open, won, or lost sales for any timeframe you choose.
- Share calendars within your workgroup and view daily, weekly and monthly calendars for individuals, selected users, or the entire workgroup. You can also schedule activities to appear on other users’ calendars.
- View and filter the Task List for individuals, selected users, or the entire workgroup to get a summary of calls, meetings and to-do items by priority level.
- View and run 16 reports, including 5 sales reports, to get an instant summary of your ACT! information.
- Create personalized letters using the built-in word processor complete with customizable letter templates to track correspondence for each contact.
- And if you prefer, you can use ACT! for Windows in the office and ACT! for Web remotely so you can choose the most appropriate client software for your needs.
Get real-time access to complete customer details
- Users simply logon to your company web server with a valid ID and password to access ACT! information. Security rights are assigned on a per-user basis by your designated ACT! Administrator.
- Click on a field label hyperlink to perform a Lookup on that field.
- Get access to all recently accessed records using the new Recent Lookups feature.
- Complex queries are supported using simple drop-down menus to find empty fields, not empty fields, entries that start with or contain certain characters, combinations of entries in multiple fields and much more.
- Contacts can be viewed individually or in a contact list. New columns can be added to the Contact List and most columns can be sorted by clicking on the column header.
- Get more detail on any record in a list by double-clicking on any field.
- Easily schedule an activity once or set recurrence patterns.
- Easily clear activities and schedule follow up activities.
- Share and open attachments remotely so everyone with access to a specified record can see what has occurred with that contact.
No additional training is needed because it looks and works like ACT!
- The easy-to-use ACT! interface is used where appropriate in ACT! for Web to provide a seamless transition from Windows to Web and vice versa.
- Left navigation toolbar is similar to ACT! and lets the user switch views by clicking on Contacts, Contact list, Groups, Task List, Daily Calendar, Weekly Calendar, or Monthly Calendar.
- Right-click menus are available in most area and are consistent with ACT! for Windows where possible.
- You can see and create Groups, Subgroups, Notes/History, Activities and so on as your security level permits.
- Users can set their own preferences, just like in ACT! for Windows, with regard to filter loading, hiding cleared activities, auto-loading contact selection, scheduling activities, alarm settings, inactivity logout and more.
No database synchronization is needed because all users have real-time access to the database
- No longer will you or your administrator need to configure remote database synchronization.
- All users, both local and remote, can access the ACT! database in real-time so all changes are made to the master database respecting each users’ security rights.
- ACT! for Windows and ACT! for Web users in your organization can easily stay in sync whether in the office or on the go.
- You can now easily eliminate problems with missing synchronization packets and error messages associated with being in the wrong database when the packets area applied.
No monthly fee is required because you own the software and the server
- ACT! for Web is a one-time purchase that is installed on your company’s web server so you own the software forever.
- ACT! for Web is available as a single user licence, as well as volume licensing also being available.
- Please call Silicon Bullet for specific pricing for your companies needs on: 01604 420 057.
No software is deployed to remote users because they access data through their browser
- No remote ACT! software is required to be installed on individual machines.
- Users simply launch their standard Internet Explorer browser, version 5.1 or above. Please note ACT! for Web does not work with the Netscape browser.
- Without any other software, users login to the ACT! database on your company’s web server to get access to customer data based on their assigned security rights.
Advanced security options let you configure what’s right for each user
- Assign access right and security levels for each user.
- Field-level security allows you to choose which fields are viewed by each user.
- Access can be restricted to allowing Add, Delete and/or Update privileges.
- Choose the dates and times each user can access the database.
- Assign a Contact and Group layout specific to each user.
- Group level restrictions allow users to access only a particular Group or Groups of records.
- All users are required to enter a valid ACT! user name and password in order to access data.
- Calendar includes private and public activity types to filter what is displayed to others.
- The user session automatically times out after 20 minutes of inactivity. The administrator can customize the session timeout length for any user.
- Integrated Windows Authentication provides an option to further secure ACT! for Web.
Your customer data stays inside your company network (Silicon Bullet can host this service if you require)
- Your internal company web server hosts the ACT! database so your valuable customer information is protected inside your firewall using your company’s security policies.
- You can have multiple databases on just 1 server to save on total cost of ownership.
- Customer data is not stored on third-party servers like other .com services (Although Silicon Bullet can host this service on our web servers which are behind a firewall, if you are unable to host it yourself).
- Data is not stored on individual users’ computers to further protect your most valuable asset. However, if you would like remote users to have access to the ACT customer data when they are not connected to the Internet, they can install ACT! for Windows and their machines and synchronize with the central database.
You can easily customize the database without HTML or web programming
- Customizations are quick and easy using simple screens that allow you to add fields change the look of database screens, add your company logo or other graphics, change background colours, change fonts and many other settings.
- All fields customized in ACT! for Windows can automatically be viewed in ACT! for Web, or you can choose which fields are displayed on a per-user basis.
- Add up to 255 fields to track the information you need.
- Change, move or delete any existing fields.
- Add new tabs or change tab labels to track additional information about each contact.
- Customize letter templates with your specific merge fields for easy letter creation.
- Add your own links to the Internet Links menu – perfect for giving users fast access to frequently used web pages.
- Screens are refreshed as you make edits so you can view changes as you go, and easily undo any unwanted changes.
It installs on your web server in less than one hour
- Installation takes less than one hour and is done using an easy to follow wizard interface.
- ACT! for Web comes with comprehensive documentation, including a user’s guide, administrator’s guide, and online help.
- Technical support experts are available to assist over the phone.
- You also have access to a wealth of technical documentation using the online web Knowledgebase.
- In addition, ACT! Certified Consultants can assist you with implementation and customization at your site if you prefer.